
Wait! Dear saints in heaven... you use.......garlic powder?...Garlic POWDER??!!!I eat small potatoes, they sell them at Aldi and they're great sliced in half and baked with some oil, garlic powder, and salt spread on them
Well, not exactly.... youse gots to mince them or put them in a press first. 😉Now you mention it, I didn't notice that! Whole cloves is the way!
I do know some folks that roast the cloves whole... and they swear by it.No,just peel and put them in the pan with the potatoes. Roasting softens them and brings out their sweetness.
Nothing against sprinkling the potatoes with minced pieces too, though -- the more garlic the better, I say!
I am never going to be able to unsee this.No,just peel and put them in the pan with the potatoes. Roasting softens them and brings out their sweetness.
Nothing against sprinkling the potatoes with minced pieces too, though -- the more garlic the better, I say!
View attachment 41602
I feel sorry for you.... I mean that the pic is going to haunt you.I am never going to be able to unsee this.
Well, (1) actually it's not realistic at all, and (2) wouldn't it perhaps be more accurate to say that the aristocracy / nobility in the middle ages had differentI have to say that although that scene is pure PJ, it's actually more realistic with the way people in the middle ages were, they didn't exactly had good manners and (I can't believe I am saying this) I do give credit to PJ for that scene, he wanted to show Denethor as an evil, small man, and the contrast between Denethor eating as a pig while listening to a song while his son and others are facing death is very clear. Pippin is crying, Denethor doesn't care.