norrinradd
Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2020
- Messages
- 101
Hi everyone,
I want to learn about the skin and hair color of Easterling people. So many people say that they are called Swarthy Men. Therefore, they skin color is swarthy or olive. I want to ask about that is there any record, which is “Swarthy Men”, in the sources of Tolkien? This is my first question.
My favourite character of Middle Earth is Khamul. In Unfinished Tales, we can see the texts, about Khamul, like “Khamul the Easterling, The Black Easterling, Shadow of the East”. And can we say that Khamul is an Easterling? This is my second question.
Thanks a lot...
I want to learn about the skin and hair color of Easterling people. So many people say that they are called Swarthy Men. Therefore, they skin color is swarthy or olive. I want to ask about that is there any record, which is “Swarthy Men”, in the sources of Tolkien? This is my first question.
My favourite character of Middle Earth is Khamul. In Unfinished Tales, we can see the texts, about Khamul, like “Khamul the Easterling, The Black Easterling, Shadow of the East”. And can we say that Khamul is an Easterling? This is my second question.
Thanks a lot...

