• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Video Game Gimli for life!

herlig9

Active Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
804
What character do you prefer when playing LOTR on Playstation, GameCube or those old consoles :)
 
Great question! This game was and STILL is one of the best video games out there. I thankfully still have it and play from time to time. The character that I prefer to play is Gandalf! He is a mix of Aragon and Legolas combined. Gandalf is highly over powered, especially when he unlocks the "Light of Valar".

Which character do you prefer?
 
Great question! This game was and STILL is one of the best video games out there. I thankfully still have it and play from time to time. The character that I prefer to play is Gandalf! He is a mix of Aragon and Legolas combined. Gandalf is highly over powered, especially when he unlocks the "Light of Valar".

Which character do you prefer?
Back then i was all about Aragorn. In retrospective i like Gimli alot!
 

Today's events

Back
Top