• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Grond: Mace or Hammer?

Grond: Mace or Hammer?

  • Mace

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Hammer

    Votes: 13 50.0%

  • Total voters
    26
Originally posted by HLGStrider
I HAVE SOLVED IT!!!

After reading all this debate and thinking very deeply on the subject it is obvious to me that Grond was....

the first ever....

SWISS ARMY WEAPON!!!

It had a spear. It had a mace. It had a hammer. It had a screwdriver. It had a tool for putting extra holes in belts. It had a can opener.


You should never leave home without a Swiss Army Grond.
HAAAHAAAA:D :D :D That's really funny!
But I would say that I like very much Walter's idea about the combination of weapons.Having in mind that some of Tolkien's ideas come from the nordiv legends and myths I think it's not possible Grond to be a hammer and at the same time a mace.;)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top