• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

half 🧙maiar ⛏️dwarf abilities (moon dwarves)

markyboy156

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
2
I'm after more background on the children of the moon dwarves

also I can't find any where the racial stats
and full list of abilities for the half maiar children of the moon dwarves
does any body please have this info if not

can anybody please make me up the racial stats and full powers of the moon dwarves
and as much background as possible on them

I've got a player who wants to play a moon dwarf need info asap thanks


 
I'm after more background on the children of the moon dwarves

also I can't find any where the racial stats
and full list of abilities for the half maiar children of the moon dwarves
does any body please have this info if not

can anybody please make me up the racial stats and full powers of the moon dwarves
and as much background as possible on them

I've got a player who wants to play a moon dwarf need info asap thanks
Hi, no idea what you’re asking about. This doesn’t seem to be related to lord of the rings or the history of middle earth (home) which is what this forum section is dedicated to.
 
I'm after more background on the children of the moon dwarves

also I can't find any where the racial stats
and full list of abilities for the half maiar children of the moon dwarves
does any body please have this info if not

can anybody please make me up the racial stats and full powers of the moon dwarves
and as much background as possible on them

I've got a player who wants to play a moon dwarf need info asap thanks
Do you mean the seven Dwarf Fathers created by Aulë the Valar?
 
It appears the "Moon Dwarves" are a function of Fanfic.

Information of some kind appears to be here.


As it is at best tangentially related to Tolkien and his work, the best Forum category here for your question is probably The Floating Log.
I've moved the post there.

Maybe someone among our membership has some familiarity with this fanfic and its universe.
 
I be even more confused now, but that's OK. I'ts fanfic stuff external to Tolkien.

Aule didn't 'create' the 7 dwarf fathers, he 'made' them. They had no life in themselves, outside of Eru's 'creating life' of their own for them. Made of the stuff of the earth they were, and had no relationship with the Children of Eru.

So they must have all married Maiar once awakened, if they produced half Maia children.
Never mind... it's more than my mind can wrap itself around.
Fanfic is fanfic.
 
Aule didn't 'create' the 7 dwarf fathers, he 'made' them. They had no life in themselves, outside of Eru's 'creating life' of their own for them. Made of the stuff of the earth they were, and had no relationship with the Children of Eru.
You are correct. I used 'create' in the meaning of 'make something out of nothing', like God did when he created the universe from void. But now that I read your post I realise that 'make' would have indeed been more accurate since the Dwarves did not have souls untill Eru gave them conciousness. Also, Aule didn't make them out of nothing: he used his brief vision of the children of Eru as insparation. Thanks for mentioning that.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top