- Joined
- Apr 9, 2018
- Messages
- 11,347
I saw one online for $99. 😁

lol Or the MST3K version.I've seen a few of those and like them. I love old B and Z movies so will definitely be watching a lot of those. An example would be "It Conquered the World". The monster is more amusing than anything, looks like a fast food restaurant's mascot:
View attachment 8218
Good choices.We always watch
Van Helsing
Garfield Halloween
Their stuff was seriously daffy! 😂
Not a movie but I definitely recommend The Twilight Zone. While cliché now, this is still one of my favourite episodes:Bumping for Halloween season! A few I'll be watching this year
Love it! I definitely haven't seen them all but I've watched a lot of the original episodesNot a movie but I definitely recommend The Twilight Zone. While cliché now, this is still one of my favourite episodes:
No, UniversalThe Creature from the Black Lagoon (was that a Hammer film?...can't recall),
So, I've asked other people who like House on Haunted Hill this question, and now I'm asking you...No, Universal
Carnival of Souls and House on Haunted Hill are a couple of my favorites but I've seen all that you mentioned and like them all!
I'd say yes and also being the amazing actor he was, it fit in the movie really well. He's definitely one of my favorites.So, I've asked other people who like House on Haunted Hill this question, and now I'm asking you...
Did you ever get the impression that Vincent Price was hamming it up, just a bit?
He loved to ham and was very good at it, keeping it subtle, never letting it degenerate into slapstick (except when he played Egghead on the old Batman series w/ Adam West in the 60s... and then he was given free rein)
Yep... I've seen him in at least one non horror movie, a noir, where he played it (a secondary role, not the lead) absolutely straight.I'd say yes and also being the amazing actor he was, it fit in the movie really well. He's definitely one of my favorites.