Hi fellows lotr fans,
I'm planning on getting a tattoo about lotr on my chest. Below you can see the idea as a whole.
If i'm correct the symbols around the tree are nothing more than what is written on the One Ring: I would like to change that.
In detail, I'd like to change that with a Gimli quote from the book:
Now, I'd love to have it translated in sindarin, but I don't want to resort to some online random translator (since you know, tattoos...). Is there any language expert here who can help me out?
Thank you very much!
I'm planning on getting a tattoo about lotr on my chest. Below you can see the idea as a whole.
If i'm correct the symbols around the tree are nothing more than what is written on the One Ring: I would like to change that.
In detail, I'd like to change that with a Gimli quote from the book:
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
Now, I'd love to have it translated in sindarin, but I don't want to resort to some online random translator (since you know, tattoos...). Is there any language expert here who can help me out?
Thank you very much!
