• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Hobbit 🍲food

Ravenously hungry, Lotho!

Hard enough when adventures make you late for supper ... but then to read through a good scroll's-worth of information so sumptuous that you must finish it before going to partake of such sustenance yourself! (In fact, I'm having cold chicken none too soon this very night.)

A most worthy description, my friend.

Simple pleasures like these being just another very good reason for keeping the Shire a closely guarded secret. :)
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by Gandalf The Grey
Ravenously hungry, Lotho!

Hard enough when adventures make you late for supper ... but then to read through a good scroll's-worth of information so sumptuous that you must finish it before going to partake of such sustenance yourself!

===============================

~~~Hee hee! I hadn't realized the power of my own writing!

(In fact, I'm having cold chicken none too soon this very night.) A most worthy description, my friend.

~~~Thank ya, Sir!

Simple pleasures like these being just another very good reason for keeping the Shire a closely guarded secret. :)


~~~Absolutely! It's a closely guarded secret guarded by no more than about 3,000 of our in crowd at present...:p

—Lotho
 
hobbit food........

If I were to choose any food from Middle-Earth, no question about it..... POTATOES....mashed of course, and don't forget the gravy!!! I'll even order it with fish, fry mine please.
 
Well, I love mushrooms, and bread-type foods that hobbits seem to eat often. But anything meat I absolutely disgust (I'm a vegetarian).
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top