Diet Sauron
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2003
- Messages
- 13
During Galadriel's apparent mind meld with Elrond, she communicates to him (and the audience) something to teh extent of..
" All the Ranger of Gondor needs to do is stretch out and take the ring and all will be lost....."
Ummm How does she know of Faramir? It has been long while since I read the books... Is there something that I am missing? Is it possible that she is still referring to Boromir not knowing that he is dead?
" All the Ranger of Gondor needs to do is stretch out and take the ring and all will be lost....."
Ummm How does she know of Faramir? It has been long while since I read the books... Is there something that I am missing? Is it possible that she is still referring to Boromir not knowing that he is dead?
