Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
This drawing I had done about two years ago has resurfaced and I felt like it would be nice to share, this is Túrin in his dragon-helm wielding his ever famous black sword to smite the beast.
The color scheme is really cool. I like the way Gurthang contrasts with Glaurung's claw/paw. The way you drew the helm is interesting. Most of the ones I've seen are just a normal helmet, but you went with the book-accurate depiction of it having the face of Glaurung.
The color scheme is really cool. I like the way Gurthang contrasts with Glaurung's claw/paw. The way you drew the helm is interesting. Most of the ones I've seen are just a normal helmet, but you went with the book-accurate depiction of it having the face of Glaurung.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.