CirdanLinweilin
The Wandering Wastrel
- Joined
- May 13, 2016
- Messages
- 1,493
I wonder if anyone else has heard this.
I did a bit of digging and learned, to my amazement, that a Silmaril lies within the Arkenstone. So that whole time everyone was holding the darned thing, a legendary artifact of Morgoth's time lay inside.
My question: How in the hell did it go unnoticed, especially by Thranduil and Gandalf! Particularly Gandalf!
(Anyone may feel free to correct me on anything in this post!!)
-CL
I did a bit of digging and learned, to my amazement, that a Silmaril lies within the Arkenstone. So that whole time everyone was holding the darned thing, a legendary artifact of Morgoth's time lay inside.
My question: How in the hell did it go unnoticed, especially by Thranduil and Gandalf! Particularly Gandalf!
(Anyone may feel free to correct me on anything in this post!!)
-CL


