Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
this thread ruined the council of elrond scene for me...when one of you people said "Gondor has no pants, gondor needs no pants" I always have that line stuck in my head during the council scene and laugh
So thats not as bad as what happend to me!! On of my friends read the "Gondor has no pants Gondor needs no pants" and 2 days ago he got kinda drunk, and well you get the picture...
*Shudder*
i always say that. me and my friend think it is hilairious. we are always like "gondor has no pants gondor needs no pants" then we're like "cuz they wear skirts like boromir" LOL
oh...ok. you know, i had a really good one, but as soon as i finished reading and was about to post..i forgot it. i'll get back to you when i think of it
Mr. Frodo?
Yes, Sam.
If I take one more step.....I'll be as far away from home as I've ever been..
Come on, Sam.
....Mr. Frodo
Yes, Sam.
If I take two more steps......
Don't make me kill you, Sam
Almost positive this one was done..but it's soo good!
Legolas: Do you know to whom you speak? That is Aragorn son of Arathorn, and Isildur's heir! Boromir: Aragorn?
Legolas: And heir to the throne of Gondor. You owe him your pants.
Boromir: Gondor has no pants! Gondor needs no pants!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.