• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
hehehe.


movie: when saruman shows gandalf the palantir:

gandalf: a pair of pants is a dangerous tool, saruman.

saruman: why? why should we fear ro wear them?

gandalf: they are not all accounted for, the lost pairs of pants. we do not know whoi else may be watching.
 
this thread ruined the council of elrond scene for me...when one of you people said "Gondor has no pants, gondor needs no pants" I always have that line stuck in my head during the council scene and laugh
 
So thats not as bad as what happend to me!! On of my friends read the "Gondor has no pants Gondor needs no pants" and 2 days ago he got kinda drunk, and well you get the picture...
*Shudder*
 
LOL. bad mental image.

i always say that. me and my friend think it is hilairious. we are always like "gondor has no pants gondor needs no pants" then we're like "cuz they wear skirts like boromir" LOL
 
oh...ok. you know, i had a really good one, but as soon as i finished reading and was about to post..i forgot it. i'll get back to you when i think of it :D
 
Mr. Frodo?
Yes, Sam.
If I take one more step.....I'll be as far away from home as I've ever been..
Come on, Sam.
....Mr. Frodo
Yes, Sam.
If I take two more steps......
Don't make me kill you, Sam
:mad:
 
Almost positive this one was done..but it's soo good!

Legolas: Do you know to whom you speak? That is Aragorn son of Arathorn, and Isildur's heir!
Boromir: Aragorn?
Legolas: And heir to the throne of Gondor. You owe him your pants.
Boromir: Gondor has no pants! Gondor needs no pants!
 
I know! Aren't you glad I'm back. :)

More quotes:

Arwen when Frodo's lying on the ground dying: (translated from Elvish) Frodo don't give in now! Come back to the pants!

Arwen when finding Aragorn in the woods: What have we here? A ranger caught off his pants?
 
Frodo: I will take it! I will take the Pants to Mordor, though...I do not know the way.

S: Well, its just something Gandalf said..
F: What did Gandalf say?
S: Dont let him lose his pants, Samwise Gamgee...I dont mean to!

Strider: They are the Nazgul..The PantWraiths

Wowzers, I have to much time on my hands...:D
 

Similar threads

Back
Top