• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
I'm sure someone will have done these before...oh well!

Bilbo (FOTR): And he lived happily til the end of his pants

Orc: (TTT) We've had nothing to eat but maggoty pants for three stinking days

Aragorn (TTT) picking up Pippin's brooch: Not idley do the pants of Lorien fall ......

Theoden (TTT): What will you have me do? Look at my men. Their pants hang by a thread.

Faramir (TTT): A chance for Faramir, Captain of Gondor, to show his pants
 
Originally posted by Wonko The Sane
AHSJFHD:AFDJALJSD *laughs hysterically and falls over*

TOOKISH YOU'RE HILARIOUS!
Why thankyou, my dear Wonko! No idea what AHSJFHD:AFDJALJSD means!
 
"..................your pants swoosh so loud we could have sewn them in the dark"
 
im not sure if these have been done before but here goes... :p

Sam:
Trust a Brandybuck and a Took.
Merry:
What? It was just a detour. A shortcut.
Sam:
A shortcut to what?
Pippin:
[Spots something on the ground.] Pants!!!


Arwen:
Frodo... Im Arwen. Telin le thaed. Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan na ngalad.
[Translation: "I am Arwen. I've have come for your pants. Hear my voice. Give me your pants."]


Arwen:
There are 5 Wraiths behind you. Where their pants are, I do not know.
 
I don't know half of your pants half as well as I should like, and I like half of your pants half as much as you deserve...
 
From the chapter "The Steward and the King"

'I know it well, dear friend' said Aragorn; 'but I would still have your pants'

-Lasgalen
 

Similar threads

Back
Top