• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

🎲 Lord of the Pants

🎲 Game Thread
hmm. The only joke I could think of for dude would be something along the lines similar to dude where's my car. and I don't find the word dude all that funny. ya gotta admit. When taken out of context the word pants is pretty funny. Have you ever just said a word over and over until the word itself sounded funny? I'll leave you one word to think about: scarf.
 
hmmm...jus tried it. But after a while it just didnt seem too right! Sounded like it was a made up word or kinda something that is prounced wrong!
 
What about "ring", not wait a minute, it's been already used, hahaha :p just kidding, then, what about doll?????? :confused:
 
L/N, everyone else seems to be awat at the moment!
Lors of the doll seems like a good idea. i cant think of anythink better! if anyone else does post it here and we can vote!
 
Originally posted by LADY N.
Hi Smeagol_06!!!!! :) it's good to know there are new persons in the forum.

who is Smeagol_06?? where are they?
 
what about the others?
Well, G/W wants it to so shall we just go on and change it? seeing that we are the only 3 ppl left here!
 
Personally, I like Dude. But it wouldn't be lord of the dude. it would be Dude of the Rings.
 
hi ya smeagol_06 sorry about before! i dint know who you were! well what do you think?
Dude of the rings
or lord of the pants or something else?
 
MY MIND IS EMPTY NOW, I'M JUST WAKING UP, HAHAHA, LET ME THINK AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING :p
 

Similar threads

Back
Top