Dude, put on the subtitles! At least in my subtitles during the
Morannon scene it says "[Easterlings yelling]" or something like that. So they are from
Rhun. I don't know if there will be
Haradrim and
Easterlings and Variags and stuff, but they seems to have brought across a lot that
Saruman bred the
Uruk-hai. Therefore, as by the time of the
Pelennor fields all Saruman's Uruk-hai will be destroyed, there shouldn't be any at the Pelennor. Rather, there will probably be more of the
kinds of Orcs that you see in prologue. They're not as beefy, and are shorter and rounder faced. Just as ugly though.
Anyway, I hope that there will be some
Evil Men at the Pelennor. Especially, as
Khazad-dum said, as they showed Evil Men marching in the Morannon.
However, I see what you mean Inderjit, as in one of the special features (I think it's "Forces of Darkness", maybe it's the ROTK Trailer) it shows Peter Jackson and some CGI guy figuring out the battle formations of
Sauron's forces at the Pelennor. The CGI guy always talks about how there's gonna be all these 'blocks' of
Orcs, he doesn't say 'Sauron's forces' or anything like that. This might imply that there will only be Orcs. That would be really poor. But maybe the CGI guy hasn't read LotR and has no idea that in the
books there
are Evil Men.