Hisoka Morrow
Eastern Anduin Battlefield Commander
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2020
- Messages
- 854
1. Where're the King's Men?
All the Numenor Military regular armed forces had been assembled for the Valinor's invasion, but how about those para-military, such as auxlliary forces mentioned by @Aldarion and composed of private commercial guild's both naval and ground armed forces, garrisoning ME's Numenor's colonies(I'll provide the sources after finding it, sry for I'm pretty sure it appears in the forum yet lost now.)
2. No naval battles was mentioned, was it?
Successing the above one, as there're still bunches of Naval armed forces for Sauron and JRRT all factions of ME took part as belligrants, why all battles mentioend were ground battles.
Coorect me if I'm wrong, thanks.
All the Numenor Military regular armed forces had been assembled for the Valinor's invasion, but how about those para-military, such as auxlliary forces mentioned by @Aldarion and composed of private commercial guild's both naval and ground armed forces, garrisoning ME's Numenor's colonies(I'll provide the sources after finding it, sry for I'm pretty sure it appears in the forum yet lost now.)
2. No naval battles was mentioned, was it?
Successing the above one, as there're still bunches of Naval armed forces for Sauron and JRRT all factions of ME took part as belligrants, why all battles mentioend were ground battles.
Coorect me if I'm wrong, thanks.

