• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

OOC: Fëanoriel Roleplay

@Vairë likes first person, and I tend to copy whoever I'm with so I'm doing that as well. So I'm not really a narrator, every character is narrating.
 
Good question...it seems with the way this is turning out, that each character is a narrator for themselves. But that might be too confusing... I was originally thinking first person for Fëanoriel only.
 
I mean it doesn't have to be first person if you guys would have me edit it to third, that's fine too
 
I mean it doesn't have to be first person if you guys would have me edit it to third, that's fine too
Since I was only thinking it could get confusing in the long-term (yes, I love thinking about future possibilities...!) if all were in different first-person narratives.
 
First person can get confusing, especially with events, yet all the same there are good and bad points. Mine are usually done third person, but as always, I am open to changing.
 
I see, yeah I thought you wanted us all to write first person lol! To avoid confusion, I can quickly edit it if you'd like
 
Both of you could edit it, if you don't mind...

Also, with what Fëanoriel now says, she refers to Fëanor's reaction at the passing of Míriel Serinde. It could be inferred that Fëanor had told her daughter about this, so I thought it could be added in.

And yes, stay in present tense, I think.
 
Now, if you two could slow down for a minute and give me a chance to actually reply... 😂
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…