Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
Ummmmmm... I've gotta go... shampoo my hair, yeah, that's it! Sorry Shadowfax I've gotta go shampoo my hair! LOL! No, sorry, can't help you with the money!
As I stated before, please get back on topic. Any post that is offensive or inappropriate should be reported. I am not pointing any fingers, just advising everyone to get back on subject.
I think the squels are going to be great if they follow the book like FotR did.
I'm really interessted in what Arwen will be doing.
Is she going to fight?
When is she going to come into the movie?
Is she going to save somebody again?
Stuff like that.
I really want to see RotK, more than I want to see TTT.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.