• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

📊poll: who is your favorite MEN/EDAIN character?

Who is the best MEN/EDAIN character?

  • Hador

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beren Erchamion

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Hurin

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Huor

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Turin Turambar

    Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Elros Tar-Minyatur

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Tar-Atanamir

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Ar-Adhunakor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ar-Pharazon

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Elendil

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Tuor

    Votes: 8 8.2%

  • Total voters
    98
Remember, we aren't voting on the most important Man, but just our favorite.

I really like the House of Hador. It was tough between Turin and Hurin, but I had to go with Turin. I have so much sympathy for both of them, but more for Turin because he was so much more afflicted by the Curse of Morgoth. Also he has so many cool names. Turin, Mormegil, Neithan, Gorthol, Igarwaen, Thurin, Turambar, and Adanedhel. I think there are a couple more. Anyway, Turin kicks ass. He is the man. He almost overthrows the Curse, and kicks Glaurung's ass!
 
He's not mentioned in this poll, but Barahir would have to be one of my favourites. The father of Beren and a hero in every sense of the word. I was pleased when his son Beren avenged his death and recovered the ring given to him by Finrod. :*D
 
I see I have fallen in with larger vote for Turin....c'mon...whats not to like? Tragic, brave, loyal *except when waking from a stupor* :p
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top