Somebody's keeping up with the lore, I see!!So that's how he defeated Fingon in the Nirnaeth Arnoediad. He was immune to his vampire powers!
How could I not? It's so entertaining, after all.Somebody's keeping up with the lore, I see!!
We're so glad you enjoy it! And we're hoping to get Hair Dye, Cloning & General Epic Chaoticness back up and running sometime soon. Real life has been kicking my butt lately.How could I not? It's so entertaining, after all.
It's more because the table would be too low for him if the seat was at a normal person height. But then the low seat means he has to fold his legs up more. Either way, he can't win, and a pirate ship is a cramped place. 😂The stool looks a little short for Maitimo. I'm sure he deals with this problem a lot!
Yeah... Good thing Maitimo is only focused on pushing the rum away from Curvo. Perhaps that was Curufin's plan all along: to sufficiently disturb his brother with his peculiar drunk behaviour so he wouldn't slip into thinking darker thoughts...I love the swaggering, cheerful drunk Curvo! Probably better for the fun, happy mood of the picture that he's the one drunk, and Maitimo is sober. Though the rum is close to him...
Ghost Finno still manages to hold things and move them around in our chaotic RPs. (Like a bucket for drunk Curvo 🙃)I like Fingon's tattered ghost outfit, his blinding Glow of Positivity, and the way his hands and arms are translucent over the lyre. I wonder how he manages to hold it and play it, though?
I've read the book maybe a couple of times, but haven't seen that movie. It is a really good story.And the movie The Man in the Iron Mask might just be my second favorite movie of all time, and when I saw it, Philippe reminded me of perhaps a blond version of Maitimo... (he was tortured for years, has a noble heart, loves his mom, and is pretty, lol.)
When he's outside the forge, I most often imagine him wearing something similar to this, though without that style of collar and boots (and peg leg!). 😊Also, Curvo's outfit is very sleek and elegant!
Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it. I chose the colours based on your suggestion that a burgundy and ivory Santa hat would suit Maitimo.Maitimo's 17th century pirate outfit?! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 FABULOUS!
*Curufin accepts the affection rather more easily, as it is an expression of thanks for something he made*Thank you so much for this thoughtful work of art! Merry Christmas, little bro! *hugs you whether you like it or not*
I did find this a little funny, really. He wears a rayed sun and flowers, which reminded me of the king of France for most of the 17th century: Louis XIV, a.k.a. 'Le Roi Soleil' (the Sun King). Flowers (usually gold in colour) are a heraldic symbol used by the kings of France, though they are fleur-de-lis (perhaps a depiction of lilies or irises) rather than celandine. 😂I note your attentive detail to putting celandine on the mantle, just as he is described wearing in BOLT2; I applaud you!
🥁Very cool and very bright of you. 😉
Curufin is unexpectedly adorable in this mood, lol.Looks like it's rubbing off on Curufin! Maybe when he's got some drink in him, his fëa is more receptive to the magic of the Sunshine Bros... Either way, happy Curvo is delightful to see!
Yes! Ironically, House of the Golden Flower is a reference to the sun itself, hence the emblem being the 8-rayed sun. It took me longer than it should have to recognize that's what it meant. Diatribe, it took me hilariously even longer to realize House of the Heavenly Arch is a reference to the rainbow, quite literally. And their emblem is a rainbow! These depictions of nature really throw me one! 🤣I did find this a little funny, really. He wears a rayed sun and flowers, which reminded me of the king of France for most of the 17th century: Louis XIV, a.k.a. 'Le Roi Soleil' (the Sun King). Flowers (usually gold in colour) are a heraldic symbol used by the kings of France, though they are fleur-de-lis (perhaps a depiction of lilies or irises) rather than celandine. 😂
It does indeed have the right colours for one.So I was onto something when I said in the delirium of insomnia last night that your Nether star reminded me of a Silmaril! 😂
I love tiny neat stuff. 😂I really like how you translated a minecraft build into more of a real-world drawing. And I'm mind blown by the tiny writing on the picture on the wall. It's so tiny and neat!
Well, I am a comic artist primarily. I like putting motion and expression into my still life. 😁I also like the little detail of the motion lines as he's writing. He looks faintly annoyed, but thinking-- which seems very in-character for him!
This is the general thread for all my Tolkien drawings, so the messages above are about different drawings. You haven't missed anything. 😁Like Maedhros said, that really does look coolI haven't read the messages above this, so I don't know if it was already explained, but what drew you to Caranthir?
See here for the Minecraft in Quenya:Also, what texture pack were you using, and how do you change the language to Quenya 😮?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Are you happy to accept cookies and these technologies?