Server Room Gremlin
a.k.a. Curufin the Crafty
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 2,639
I've done a few Tolkien-related drawings lately, and I foresee I will probably make more. I'll post them all in this thread.
Here are the ones I've done so far:
thetolkien.forum
thetolkien.forum
I've also made some character GIFs:
thetolkien.forum
Future drawings will be posted in this thread, unless I have a reason to separate them.
Here are the ones I've done so far:
Drawing - The Works of Curufinwë Illustrations
Curufin and Fëanor Fëanor talking to a 'six' year old Curufin (stage of development rather than actual age in years). The scene is from a story I'm writing, which will probably take a while, since my imagination thinks in pictures (a bit like a silent film, mostly events, interactions, action...
Drawing - The fates of Arda (Maedhros and Eärendil)
And Varda hallowed the Silmarils, so that thereafter no mortal flesh, nor hands unclean, nor anything of evil will might touch them, but it was scorched and withered; and Mandos foretold that the fates of Arda, earth, sea and air, lay locked within them. - The Silmarillion, Chapter 7, 'Of the...
I've also made some character GIFs:
Drawing - Character GIFs
But when they were landed, Maedhros the eldest of his sons, and on a time the friend of Fingon ere Morgoth's lies came between, spoke to Fëanor, saying: 'Now what ships and rowers will you spare to return, and whom shall they bear hither first? Fingon the valiant?' - The Silmarillion, Chapter 9...
Future drawings will be posted in this thread, unless I have a reason to separate them.
Last edited:

