• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Anagram Thread

The lord in fine fettle leaps bond.

Yes, it has a Tolkien reference and wow, I never knew how hard these were to make! :eek:
 
This has been a rather annoying one. All I can get is:

O! Being a class lake village!

I feel as though 'village' should be in there somewhere...

Cheers,

Úlairi.
 
I get Lobelia Sackville _ aggins (missing a B). I know; you probably hate me already
angry.gif
:eek: :D
 
I've always hated you Big Blue! :p Why don't you go and suck the life out of another internet board?
16.gif
10.gif
;)

Cheers,

Úlairi.
 
You got it Illuin. I could have sworn I used two B's. *grumble* I think I'm still brain-seared because of the Funderwear. ;)
 
Indeed! The answer was related to the hint :D. You're up!
 
Humm...


Heir of Hamfast very nearly works. Did we forget an "H" by chance?

Otherwise this is what I came up with:

Master of Faith

OR


Mast of the Fair
 

Similar threads

Back
Top