• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Peredhil: What choice would you make?

The Peredhil: What choice would you make?


  • Total voters
    14
Barliman Butterbur said:
You're not a guy???!! With an avatar of Aragorn? (Do I really want to pursue this...nah, better not...)

Barley

LOL. My avatar is Aragorn because he's my favorite character. I put that I wasn't a guy in my deep thoughts also...
 
King Aragorn said:
LOL. My avatar is Aragorn because he's my favorite character. I put that I wasn't a guy in my deep thoughts also...

Ah ha! Okay! Glad we got that straightened out! (I used to think Eledhwin was a guy...this probably is pointing to some deep grave psychological flaw in my psyche...;))

Barley
 
On the point of avatars, my avatar does not contain a person's head :rolleyes: so that does not mean I'm a person! :p
Avatars are just - simply put - RANDOM ;)
 
If I was one of the Peredhil, I would leave M-E; at that time, I must have done enough already, time to enjoy a juice with my lady in Valinor, with no creeping Sauron or whoever at my door.
 
Well, as a Peredhil, I would leave after the war of wrath; one of the greatest victories has been achieved, I have fulfilled my destiny (well, at least on big chunk of it), time to rest on my laurels :)
 
If I'm assuming that I would die eventually, I'd totally want to stay in Middle-Earth. If I was gonna live FOREVER, though...I dunno. That's a toughie. :rolleyes:
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top