Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
The fingers of a crux and a Ring complete, A wedge afore another and an upright meet, A perilous stair; one leg trails behind, And the way amid two is officially declined. The Fingers of a crux (Latin for cross) and a Ring (circle) complete -T O
A wedge (triangle shape) afore another (another wedge) and an upright (vertical) meet -L K
A perilous stair (broken ladder); one leg (leg of the ladder) trails behind -I E
And the way (path or line) amid (between) two is officially declined (as opposed toinclined) - N
T O L K I E N
I purposely used crux for cross, and a capital R in ring to throw everyone off, because I thought it would be too obvious otherwise. Anyway; NICE Úlairi! You're up.
I'm quite happy to solve riddles (or attempt to do so), but I'm in the middle or writing up a report right now...so I'll let one of you guys come up with the challenge.
White Dwarf or Neutron Star - after shedding all of its outer layers or exploding from a Nova or Supernova - perhaps with a play on the word heir - i.e. heir = sun/son. The remnants of the star could also be considered new "heirs" to planets, stars, etc.
The fingers of a crux and a Ring complete, A wedge afore another and an upright meet, A perilous stair; one leg trails behind, And the way amid two is officially declined. The Fingers of a crux (Latin for cross) and a Ring (circle) complete -T O
A wedge (triangle shape) afore another (another wedge) and an upright (vertical) meet -L K
A perilous stair (broken ladder); one leg (leg of the ladder) trails behind -I E
And the way (path or line) amid (between) two is officially declined (as opposed toinclined) - N
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.