Elbereth Vala Varda
Writer, poet, child of God
- Joined
- May 22, 2022
- Messages
- 3,954
The One Ring?A symbol of sorrow I am,
Yet inspired valor upon the land,
Wet from both man and river,
Yet I was carried like a quiver.
RELATED TO LEGENDARIUM

The One Ring?A symbol of sorrow I am,
Yet inspired valor upon the land,
Wet from both man and river,
Yet I was carried like a quiver.
RELATED TO LEGENDARIUM
If a fail, I'll owe you beer,A symbol of sorrow I am,
Yet inspired valor upon the land,
Wet from both man and river,
Yet I was carried like a quiver.
RELATED TO LEGENDARIUM
I wanted to ask, the "wet from man" part. That would be the moisture from the breath that sounds the horn? Or, did you have something else in mind? I can't remember if maybe Aragorn shed a tear at Boromir's death, that may have been your intent.
Sunrise?Rising and falling
In all observed ways that ever augment;
Never to be ceased
Upon the brink of day nor night.
Yet in all absence I am discovered,
Here to be seen beyond your reach,
Until here beyond
You come at last.
No.Sunrise?