• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Tolkien Joke and Meme thread

Haha, indeed we could! Maitimo and Finno, the Elves Who Can Sing Italian (and German, French, Spanish, and a touch of Norwegian and Russian)! 🤣🎶
For me, I can sing/have sang Hebrew, Latin, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Hawaiian, Swahili, and Solfege.
 
I was blessed with an amazing choir teacher in high school who loved different language songs~ I have him to thank for most all of them!
Erm ... resident curmudgeon scratching his head here (which at least sports hair, if thinning):
How much of what you sing in all of those languages do you understand?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…