
Celeraccoon: Man this beat is dope!You HAVE to see this.
Key to victory: Celeraccoon and his army.
If only they’d been there! We need an alternate version of this scene. 🤣Key to victory: Celeraccoon and his army.
If you do write that, please let me write it with you. 👀DON'T TEMPT ME!!!
I mean I'm supposed to swoop in and save you. You should be there to thank me.👀If you do write that, please let me write it with you. 👀
Oh for sure! I'd be very glad to be spared of all the years of torture and keep my hand!I mean I'm supposed to swoop in and save you. You should be there to thank me.👀
Oh this is awesome! i spat out my tea laughingYou HAVE to see this.
The Hobbit: Put us back to where we came from or so help us.View attachment 33169
Brief summary of the Silm, too.