Saint the Mother of Orcs
in Sauron's lap🌋
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2024
- Messages
- 90
Let them come. I insist.

I’ve always pronounced Smaug as “Sm-owg”, like saying the word “ow!” or “loud” with the diphthong. If you listen carefully in the Hobbit movies, you’ll hear it pronounced this way.wait
wait
wait
totally unrelated question but how is
how is Smaug actually pronounced
Of course I know lol asking for a friend
😥
Do you know whatever happened to the one video of the Orcs and Fellowship in Moria beginning to flee at the beginning of Mariah Carey’s song (instead of the Balrog)? I’ve been trying to find it again in the Joke & Meme thread, but it seems to have disappeared on me, unless I’m looking in the wrong place.
Did everybody forget about Beorn?? 😂
Yes!! Thank you! I’d been searching back multiple pages over and over and couldn’t find it.This one?