Saint the Mother of Orcs
in Sauron's lap🌋
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2024
- Messages
- 90
Honestly, if I'd have to decide which one is the "end result" of that surgery, I'd go with the first.

Honestly, if I'd have to decide which one is the "end result" of that surgery, I'd go with the first.
All Elves know you can't go to war if you ain't cute! 😌
Bud Spencer and John Rhys Davies even had the same voice actor for the German audience.I think that most people won't recognise these absolute legend actors, but where I live, their movies has been iconic, and a memorable part of generations.
Bud Spencer and John Rhys Davies even had the same voice actor for the German audience.
fouuuuuuuur
According to Tolkien, it would be two. Even if he couldn't make it work, he envisioned The Lord of the Rings as one book.fouuuuuuuur
But on a technical level its 4 in total. Because LOTR got too long, and needed to be seperated into three books.According to Tolkien, it would be two. Even if he couldn't make it work, he envisioned The Lord of the Rings as one book.
CL
Unfortunately, it was then made into one book volumes. Of which, I own two. XDLOTR got too long,
I had a LOTR book. Which is a shame i didnt keep. But i read it in Norwegian, one whole beatiful red book simply called "RIngenes Herre". Or in English (Lord of the Rings)Unfortunately, it was then made into one book volumes. Of which, I own two. XD
CL
Oh yeah, you are right!
No, they're just divisions of the story called 'Book 1', 'Book 2', etc.So did he label it "Fellowship of the Ring Part 1 and 2" or something like that?