Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I know this was sent a while ago, I saw it and it made me laugh because I really like the Beatles. Did you know the beatles tried to make an lotr movie, but were not allowed by Tolkien because he refused to have music artists bring his life's masterpiece to life.
Frodo was to be Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr would have played Sam, John Lennon would have played Gollum, and George Harrisson would have played Gandalf the Grey. I am so glad Peter Jackson did it instead.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.