- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,882
Tim Curry, Outlandish Star of ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show,’ Dies at 80
The three-time Tony nominee terrified audiences in Stephen King's 'It' and was a prolific voice actor as well.

In "threes" (they say).These passings seem to come in groups ☹️
I didn’t realize this either but Rooster was such a cool, well-played character in that movie.I never knew he played Miss Hannigan's brother, Rooster, in the 1982 Annie, starring Aileen Quinn, Albert Finney, and Carol Burnet. This was always my favorite version of Annie.
He was also fun as Long John Silver in Muppet Treasure Island, and had a notable voice in various animated movies I grew up watching.
Yes he did! You definitely need to check it out! Great movie!I really liked him as the doctor in Hunt for Red October. Definitely a talented actor. I see that he played the Cardinal in a version of The Three Musketeers. I’ll have to check that out.