
I'm sorry but that drawing of Bilbo reminds me 'way too much of "no-neck" ToadMore weirdness. This one's by one Lester Abrams. Don't recall Gollum described as being furry...and what's he holding to Bilbo's neck? Speaking of Bilbo 😬
View attachment 49813
The Rankin & Bass production was influenced by this cover.
The eccentric Mr. Toad?I'm sorry but that drawing of Bilbo reminds me 'way too much of "no-neck" Toad
View attachment 49830
If you mean the pompous Toad of Toad Hall, yes. 😄The eccentric Mr. Toad?
Small turnout for Aragorn's coronation.View attachment 49839
Roberts Rūrāns - The Return of the King (2026)
https://www.instagram.com/robertsrurans/
I know this is very specific, but Gollum kind of reminds me of that bird called Mayzie from Horton Hatches the Egg, I don't know why. They're both alike and unlike (is that a word?).More weirdness. This one's by one Lester Abrams. Don't recall Gollum described as being furry...and what's he holding to Bilbo's neck? Speaking of Bilbo 😬
View attachment 49813
The Rankin & Bass production was influenced by this cover.
Do birds eat toads?I know this is very specific, but Gollum kind of reminds me of that bird called Mayzie from Horton Hatches the Egg, I don't know why. They're both alike and unlike (is that a word?).
View attachment 49869
Makes sense why he wanted to eat Bilbo, if he's a bird and Bilbo is a toad.
Yes, unlike is a word, though the word you want is unalike.I know this is very specific, but Gollum kind of reminds me of that bird called Mayzie from Horton Hatches the Egg, I don't know why. They're both alike and unlike (is that a word?).
View attachment 49869
Makes sense why he wanted to eat Bilbo, if he's a bird and Bilbo is a toad.