• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Discussion Twilight Amidst the Everlasting Darkness: Discussion

I didn't know it'd be so hard not to spoil something.🤔

You Got This Hang In There GIF by Mochimochiland
 
Ëol’s lucky nobody from Aredhel’s family knows about this, because if Fingolfin or Fingon ever got wind of what happened to his daughter/sister and how she’s being treated, along with Maedhros here, he’s gonna have a whole mess on his hands trying to deal with both the Fëanorians and the Nolofinwians.

Or, Fingon can sneak off to do another secret rescue mission for his sister and his best friend. 😂
 
Yaulofinwë is a Siberian tiger though.🤔
But the cat's vibe is close enough to that crackhead.
I feel like Yaulofinwë is more of a crackhead than Yaulë!

What, so I can’t have a bit of fun? Send in the Eagles!!! 🤣
I would not complain!!! Please come help us out, brother!

My heart breaks for sweet Lómion though, as his father genuinely just threatened to kill him and it shatters his whole world. 🥺
I know, poor boy! 🥺
 
Great chapter! Celegorm had impeccable timing in hunting those Orcs, since he came upon Lómion in time. Poor Durien, though… 🥺

Huan’s a good boy for stepping in and vouching for Lómion, saving the boy from really having to explain everything uncomfortably and waste time. It must be like reliving a nightmare for Celegorm, hearing he may risk losing his brother again. 😥

As a quick note, at the end of the last paragraph, you posted the same sentence twice, of how Lómion breathed a sigh of relief since his part was done.

Edit: All good now!
 
Back
Top