Turin_Turambar
Mormegil
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2021
- Messages
- 532
In terms of physical strength, I think the uruk-hai are stronger than the high elves who have returned from valinor to middle-earth. Which one do you think would win?

High Elves. In set-piece combat, morale and discipline matter far more than raw physical strength. In fact, knights could be as young as 14 when the first went to the battlefield, and Roman epithats mention recruits as young as 11. So it seems clear that physical strength is not as important as often believed.In terms of physical strength, I think the uruk-hai are stronger than the high elves who have returned from valinor to middle-earth. Which one do you think would win?
![]()
![]()
In terms of physical strength, I think the uruk-hai are stronger than the high elves who have returned from valinor to middle-earth.
Which one do you think would win?
Glamhoth, the hosts of hate, the Noldor have called them.
Goblins they may be called, but in ancient days they were strong and fell.