• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Ways to learn the Black Speech of 🌋Mordor.

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Joined
Dec 28, 2001
Messages
98
Everyone says 'blah, I want to learn Sindarin, blah Quenya, blah Tengwar blah blah blah!' My point is I want to learn the Black Speech of Mordor. Is it possible to learn, and how/where can I? Do any of you speak it? I also want to speak Elven. I know there are people on this forum that can speak it. Where are you hiding!? Heh. I just want to know how I can learn to speak it.:)
 
Last edited:
Dont be shy, I KNOW you know. My Eye sees all. Please, Im keeping this post alive till the Moderators send it back into the Shadow!:D
 
hehe--just wanted to let you know that I saw your post...but alas I haven't any information to give you on The Tongue of Mordor....sorry :rolleyes:
 

Today's events

Back
Top