• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Were the Falathrim 🧝elves fighters in the Nirnaeth Arnoediad?

Turin_Turambar

Mormegil
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
532
When I add cirdan to the list of nirnaeth arnoediad commanders on the tolkiengateway site, it is removed. As a reason, they say that there are no reference sources from the books. Is there any book source or official written source that shows that the falathrim elves you know existed in the nirnaeth arnoediad war?
 
When I add cirdan to the list of nirnaeth arnoediad commanders on the tolkiengateway site, it is removed. As a reason, they say that there are no reference sources from the books. Is there any book source or official written source that shows that the falathrim elves you know existed in the nirnaeth arnoediad war?
None that I remember, though it'd be odd if they didn't include him. Another reason for their loss.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top