• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Were there also falas 🧝elves and cirdan nirnaeth arnoediad?

Were there also falas elves and cirdan nirnaeth arnoediad?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
The Elves of the Falas are noted in Christopher Tolkien's constructed Silmarillion (which is not canon in my opinion, but that aside for now) -- as they are indeed noted in Tolkien's Quenta Silmarillion (HME V) for example, and The Grey Annals (HME XI) as well.

"For there all the Noldor of Hithlum were assembled, together with Elves of the Falas and Gwindor's company from Nargothrond . . ." The Silmarillion, Of The Fifth Battle: Nirnaeth Arnoediad

[Círdan is not specifically named as being present, unless I missed some mention here.]

what are you thinking?

I'm thinking about having a bowl of Cheerios.
 
The Elves of the Falas are noted in Christopher Tolkien's constructed Silmarillion (which is not canon in my opinion, but that aside for now) -- as they are indeed noted in Tolkien's Quenta Silmarillion (HME V) for example, and The Grey Annals (HME XI) as well.

"For there all the Noldor of Hithlum were assembled, together with Elves of the Falas and Gwindor's company from Nargothrond . . ." The Silmarillion, Of The Fifth Battle: Nirnaeth Arnoediad

[Círdan is not specifically named as being present, unless I missed some mention here.]



I'm thinking about having a bowl of Cheerios.
I think if there are falas elves, there is definitely cirdan. Why would cirdan send his falas elves alone?
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top