- Joined
- Apr 9, 2018
- Messages
- 11,371

I always blame stuff like that on my spellchecker - needs an update, a reset, whatever ... 🤥Yes,some of my past posts were "bottle tested" indeed.
Hence my familiarity with the edit function. 🤪
I'm afraid you're compounding the problem. 😆
Just joshing! But we do have an edit function, you know. 🙂
I was going to respond "neither" as it would never happen, but Haleth said it better.
Yes, quite true. I didn't bother voting in the poll.
She could be influenced by her growing feelings for him.
Perhaps, but her comparison is similar to Gimli’s comparison between the two peoples, “the Riders of Rohan look almost as boys beside them” (LotR, The Passing of the Grey Company). Even earlier on Éowyn had thought that “no mightier men had she seen than the Dúnedain”. She might have feelings for Faramir, but I’d think her position is more influenced by Faramir being Dúnadan.She could be influenced by her growing feelings for him.