When I was a kid (under 9 years old), I lived in a small, very remote town. There were lots of
animals roaming around: wild ones like red kangaroos, feral goats, snakes and lizards, and ones that belonged to people like cats and
dogs.
There was one dog in particular who was called 'Cruiser', probably because he was always cruising around the town. He apparently did belong to someone (though he had no collar), but they let him roam around free, so I always saw him by himself. Thinking back on him, he would have made a perfect
Huan, in my opinion.
He was very big, and his head shape was like that of a pit bull (so very large jaws). His short fur was white with some brown patches, and he had one brown eye and one bright blue eye. Cruiser never barked or growled, and in fact I never heard any noise from him at all. I suppose as he was a 'free range' dog, he wasn't territorial over anything. And even though I was usually wary of all dogs, I wasn't scared of this one, even if he was big and could almost look me in the eye.
One time, my small kitten was facing off against Cruiser, all fluffed up, trying to get him out of our garden. The dog probably would have been able to swallow him in one gulp, but he just looked down at him with mild curiosity and eventually went away on his own. I was proud of the bravery of my cat, but I knew the dog was not a dangerous one. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this Very Respectable Boy. ('Good Boy' does not quite suit him, as I never saw him answer to anyone)