The Wookie
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2003
- Messages
- 11
In reply to Niniel, looks can be very decieving. Looks are where the resemblance ends though. That is all.

You'll see it bring down all its weight in a way that would crush any stone wall that happened to be anywhere near it!Originally posted by Flame_of_Anor
From what I have seen of HP2 (which is just the previews) that willow tree thing sure it can do damage to a car but I would like to see it move and crush a stone wall as thick as that car....
and about dobby...his head looks like a football
That's because no-one IS complaining about him. He is done pretty well, and in fact is one of the best features of the films.Originally posted by ladyoflorien
I can't see how anyone can complain about Gollum. he is the most realistic and amazing visual effect I have ever seen!
I still didn't see the WW running around the grounds.
I will have to find out how think the Ring of Isengard was...though those British cars are quite small so there is a possibility that it was the same thickness.A stone wall as thick as a car?
My perception is the same as yours about G - I said he is done pretty well and is one of the best features of the films. You say he is realistic most of the time - so, we agree!Originally posted by Flame_of_Anor
....your depth perception might be off. j/kbut seriously, Gollum looked realistic most of the time,
....but Dobby didn't. You could tell that he was a cg.
I still didn't see the WW running around the grounds.
What do you mean, about the thoughts?Originally posted by Flame_of_Anor
Joxy, your thoughts are your own....
Ash
Beech
Birch
Lindon
Willow
Rowan
....two are fictional....
Pretty heavy plastic that fights a car, and makes a good stretch at crashing down on the boys.
Three little questions too much for you?Originally posted by Flame_of_Anor
I feel as if this discussion has officially lost any motive for me to continue.
There's an awful lot in common between the two pairs of films; maybe it's just coincidence!Originally posted by S & R Gamgee
....they are both unique in their own ways I don't think they should really be compared.