CheriptheRipper
just vibing
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2022
- Messages
- 452

Maybe they'll have some kind of slider (like in Grounded).I guess I can't play it anyway, because of my arachnophobia.....
Sounds nice, still wondering about the depth of the stealth gameplay but a morale system is nice.Was just about to post an article about this too
![]()
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum has moral choices that feel true to the story
Retrieve the Precious at all costs.www.theverge.com
I agree, I suppose they didn't do the animations in mocap and that lead to this looking this odd. (Not sure how it all works though)What comes across rather less well for me, however, are the jump & run interludes. They don't look particularly fluid and believable yet either.
Was just about to post an article about this too
![]()
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum has moral choices that feel true to the story
Retrieve the Precious at all costs.www.theverge.com