- Joined
- Nov 30, 2004
- Messages
- 7,849
It's almost Halloween, one of my favorite holidays! So I wanted to see what my fellow TTF'ers like to watch in the realm of horror. I personally really like the old Hammer movies, classic horror films and B horror movies that are super cheesy. I don't really like gory stuff at all but I do like the Halloween movies, at least the first three, including Season of the Witch. This weekend actually, I'm going to a movie convention. They always hold it in the summer and have another one in October for Halloween and I've been going for at least 10 years now.
I think one of my favorite horror movies though is The Shining. It just never gets old for me. This year on my list to watch is Spider Baby, which is an awesome movie and Carnival of Souls, one of my favorites. I also really like Alfred Hitchcock movies like Psycho and The Birds.
Recently I've also been watching The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. It's pretty good but not as scary as some people have been saying. I've seen articles that say people are passing out due to it which kind of makes me laugh more than anything because it's really not that bad in my opinion.
So let me know what you all like to watch for Halloween!
I think one of my favorite horror movies though is The Shining. It just never gets old for me. This year on my list to watch is Spider Baby, which is an awesome movie and Carnival of Souls, one of my favorites. I also really like Alfred Hitchcock movies like Psycho and The Birds.
Recently I've also been watching The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. It's pretty good but not as scary as some people have been saying. I've seen articles that say people are passing out due to it which kind of makes me laugh more than anything because it's really not that bad in my opinion.
So let me know what you all like to watch for Halloween!

