Ithrynluin
seeker of solace
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2002
- Messages
- 4,602
This thread is for disliking Fëanor. Get out! 
I like reading about him too. But if we were to discuss greatness then Fëanor certainly is NOT great in my book. A bully and kin slayer? I don't think so.
Thank you. Looks like these other people can't figure out how to answer my questions. oh well. I don't get why we can't say that Feanor is great just because he's interesting to read about. Don't people read bookses for the entertainment? If one guy is more entertaining to read about, doesn't that make him better than the types that are in every single story? That's what I thought. Maybe I'm just crazy.
I like reading about him too. But if we were to discuss greatness then Fëanor certainly is NOT great in my book. A bully and kin slayer? I don't think so.



