• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

If you saw a Ringwraith outside your window

herlig9

Active Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
804
Would that terrify you?
1672271574928.png
 
In all honesty, most definitely.

I’d want to be all cool about it but in reality I wouldn’t haha
 
From the first moment I'd see it, I'd probably secretly call out in heart (best to remain silent and not speak audibly so that they don't find me...):

Aiya Eärendil, elenion ancalima! A, Elbereth Gilthoniel!

(Yes, even myself of the Valier, second in reverence to the Starkindler herself, would call upon her. Because I'd probably be protecting a few others who happen to be residing beside me and hiding from them. I'm uttering her name more for the sake of protecting the others. :) )
 
I would throw some sunflower seeds at the wraith in full view of my chickens. They fear neither man nor beast when food is involved. (Also, might they obtain the protection of Manwë? Who knows, but they do look like little eagle-velociraptor crossbreeds up close) xD

If that fails, I wonder if spraying it with the garden hose would do anything? Here's hoping Ulmo decided to visit my water pipes that day.
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top