AraCelebEarwen
Part of the Shadows
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Messages
- 1,142
Thank you.
Yes, my entry post has a flash back way of seeing what happened from Aralindo's and her friend's point of view. *shivers slightly* I think it was you, Dar, you said something about working in dramatics and such? Well... You'll get to see my idea for that when I post this thing. I hope you will like it.
I plan on doing this all as one post. I'm going to edit the profile slightly and then I think I'll post... Tell then, my friends...
Yes, my entry post has a flash back way of seeing what happened from Aralindo's and her friend's point of view. *shivers slightly* I think it was you, Dar, you said something about working in dramatics and such? Well... You'll get to see my idea for that when I post this thing. I hope you will like it.
I plan on doing this all as one post. I'm going to edit the profile slightly and then I think I'll post... Tell then, my friends...
