Of course! All I ask is that you consider staying on the Forum. I see so many people come for tattoo help and leave. The reality is, if you love
Tolkien's works, particularly
The Lord of the Rings enough to get a tattoo of it, this Forum is precisely the place for you, and you will enjoy it a lot.
I should be able to do that. I can try to make it over lay an image also, seeing that some of those images might allow for me to better make it work, on a larger format of course.
I am not sure that would be doable. Copying and pasting
Elvish doesn't really work that well. I'm waiting for computers to come out with Elvish keyboards-- but I've yet to see a single one.
They all look great. I fully understand that, It is a little odd sprouting from the hilt, clearly not accurate to the story.
I finally got the formatting to work with the full text in a circle:
View attachment 14614
Does this meet your expectations? I can do it again-- but I would need to know what you are displeased with about it.
If this good, then wonderful! I sure hope your tattoo turns out well, it is a cool design.