HLGStrider
All Knowing Magic Cat
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2001
- Messages
- 7,750
Would free drinks at the Long Named Dragon bar make up for it???
er... sorry... NOT!!!
I'm reveling in victory... until Beorn or Cir or one of the other spoil sports comes in with a post count doesn't matter speech and takes away all my fun.. I still think it is a lot like birthdays... Gee, I'm old...
Well, you are a longer poster than me sometimes... I ramble a lot... Going on vacation Sunday. You'll have a three day window to catch up in while I go on internet withdrawal...
er... sorry... NOT!!!
I'm reveling in victory... until Beorn or Cir or one of the other spoil sports comes in with a post count doesn't matter speech and takes away all my fun.. I still think it is a lot like birthdays... Gee, I'm old...
Well, you are a longer poster than me sometimes... I ramble a lot... Going on vacation Sunday. You'll have a three day window to catch up in while I go on internet withdrawal...

