
I'm bumping this thread. I'm not sure of the answer to Haleth's riddle. Where you said "When you don't need it, you rise it." Is "Rise" supposed to be "Raise"?This is a Russian riddle.
When you need it, you throw it away. When you don't need it, you rise it. What is it?
Here is a guess for StarGift's riddle.I am the fountain from which no one can drink.
For many I am considered a necessary link.
Like gold to all I am sought for,
but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more
This seems a promising attempt. The same would have been my guess.
Oh, yes, "raise" would be correct.I'm bumping this thread. I'm not sure of the answer to Haleth's riddle. Where you said "When you don't need it, you rise it." Is "Rise" supposed to be "Raise"?
I honestly still can't solve it-- but I am glad it is corrected.Oh, yes, "raise" would be correct.
I'll edit the post.
Thanks for correcting me!
My guess is an anchor. You toss it into the water when you need it to hold you in place, you pull it out of the water when you no longer need it to anchor you.Oh, yes, "raise" would be correct.
I'll edit the post.
Thanks for correcting me!
Yes, you're right!My guess is an anchor. You toss it into the water when you need it to hold you in place, you pull it out of the water when you no longer need it to anchor you
They eat nothing?What do dead people eat,
which if live people eat,
they die?
First things first: how is it a room, if it's devoid of doors and windows?Here's another Russian riddle:
Without doors and without windows,
Yet the room is full of people.
What is it?
Correct!They eat nothing?
A mirror?Here's another Russian riddle:
Without doors and without windows,
Yet the room is full of people.
What is it?
This is a Russian riddle.
When you need it, you throw it away. When you don't need it, you raise it. What is it?