- Joined
- Mar 18, 2023
- Messages
- 3,482
You're not alone, I feel the sameFor me, it felt like being kidnapped by orcs.

You're not alone, I feel the sameFor me, it felt like being kidnapped by orcs.
Same, I unironically love math and I got an A in calculus when I was 16!Call me crazy but I actually liked it.
So is this a universal thing?
The only missing is photoshopping Aragorn's face to an 8-year-old's. 👀
I sense a challenge for AI...The only missing is photoshopping Aragorn's face to an 8-year-old's. 👀
It was when I was there. And speaking of ancient history:So is this a universal thing?
My brother (who is 20, and in university) tells me he still doesn't feel right using a pen, as he never managed to get his 'pen licence' in primary school (due to the state of his handwriting). 😆So is this a universal thing?
You can remember third grade? 😳 That was 1964-65 in my case (Easter to Easter).
I stabbed myself in the palm with my pencil. Still have the mark.You can remember third grade? 😳
Maybe they should have given you a pen instead of a pencil.I stabbed myself in the palm with my pencil. Still have the mark.
In fact, I'd been considering posting the incident in the "How Clumsy Are You?" thread.
Is that really that unusual? Though at least I didn't manage to get any graphite embedded in my skin...I stabbed myself in the palm with my pencil. Still have the mark.
In fact, I'd been considering posting the incident in the "How Clumsy Are You?" thread.